Cincinnati Transmission Specialists has job openings available for a General Service Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Sharonville, OH. Wage determined by experience, and we offer health insurance, paid holidays and vacation.
The General Service Technician is an entry-level position that is responsible for providing general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes and tire rotations. You will also be under the guidance of an experienced automotive technician that will assist you. General Service Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Cincinnati Transmission Specialists's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful general service technician will need to have some experience in automotive repair, but also be a quick-learner who has the ability to receive instructions and follow our shop's procedures. Paying strong attention to detail and being dedicated to honesty, and fairness is important.
General Service Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing general automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Shop housekeeping, i.e. keep work area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Experience in automotive repair, preferred but willing to train
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Some experience in vehicle maintenance, including the use of tools
Click here to submit your application for this position.
$59.99 Diagnostic Serviceview coupon
If you choose to have the repairs done with us, we will credit this amount toward your total bill.
Dwight Lewis, 11/27/2020
Great place! I was driving a church van from eastern Kentucky when it broke down. The tow truck took us to this garage which I believe was God's plan. I had to leave the van but Rick called the next day explaining the problem and had it fixed. We received honest, professional and very friendly service. Shout out to Rick and staff, Cutshin Bible Church is very thankful for your help and generosity. Dwight Lewis