General Service Technician
Cincinnati Transmission Specialists has job openings available for a General Service Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Sharonville, OH. Wage determined by experience, and we offer health insurance, paid holidays and vacation.
The General Service Technician is an entry-level position that is responsible for providing general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes and tire rotations. You will also be under the guidance of an experienced automotive technician that will assist you. General Service Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Cincinnati Transmission Specialists's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful general service technician will need to have some experience in automotive repair, but also be a quick-learner who has the ability to receive instructions and follow our shop's procedures. Paying strong attention to detail and being dedicated to honesty, and fairness is important.
General Service Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing general automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Shop housekeeping, i.e. keep work area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Experience in automotive repair, preferred but willing to train
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Some experience in vehicle maintenance, including the use of tools
Click here to submit your application for this position.
If you choose to have the repairs done with us, we will credit this amount toward your total bill.
Our $59.99 Diagnostic Service is performed by our highly trained technicians to help solve your problems quickly and efficiently. This service includes the following: Computer Diagnostic Scan with the most up-to-date equipment and software available. Visual Inspection performed by our skilled technicians, including fluid checks, and raising the car up for under-car inspection if needed. Diagnostic Road Test, where our technicians test drive your car to identify concerns, and even monitor live computer data when applicable.
If you choose to have repairs done with us of $500 or more, the tow is free! If your repairs are less than $500, you pay our discounted rate for the tow, and still save money over calling yourself.
Free tow applies to local towing only, and does not cover costs incurred for non-standard towing procedures, off-road tows, etc. Please contact us for details.