Cincinnati Transmission Specialists has job openings available for a Quick-Lube Automotive Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Sharonville, OH. Wage determined by experience, and we offer health insurance, paid holidays and vacation.
Quick-Lube Automotive technicians are responsible for performing work specified maintenance and repairs, such as oil changes and lubrications. Quick-Lube technicians are responsible not only for the quick-lube services that we provide, but also Cincinnati Transmission Specialists's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful quick-lube technician will need to have some experience and be aware of the latest automotive technologies, have strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Quick-Lube Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Properly change oil and filter
- Properly lube chassis
- Properly perform vehicle fluid exchanges
- Repair and mount tires
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- One year of experience is preferred, but willing to train
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work some weekends
- Some form of experience and knowledge of tire equipment and tools
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
Click here to submit your application for this position.
$59.99 Diagnostic Serviceview coupon
If you choose to have the repairs done with us, we will credit this amount toward your total bill.
Dwight Lewis, 11/27/2020
Great place! I was driving a church van from eastern Kentucky when it broke down. The tow truck took us to this garage which I believe was God's plan. I had to leave the van but Rick called the next day explaining the problem and had it fixed. We received honest, professional and very friendly service. Shout out to Rick and staff, Cutshin Bible Church is very thankful for your help and generosity. Dwight Lewis