Quick-Lube Automotive Technician
Cincinnati Transmission Specialists has job openings available for a Quick-Lube Automotive Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Sharonville, OH. Wage determined by experience, and we offer health insurance, paid holidays and vacation.
Quick-Lube Automotive technicians are responsible for performing work specified maintenance and repairs, such as oil changes and lubrications. Quick-Lube technicians are responsible not only for the quick-lube services that we provide, but also Cincinnati Transmission Specialists's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful quick-lube technician will need to have some experience and be aware of the latest automotive technologies, have strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Quick-Lube Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Properly change oil and filter
- Properly lube chassis
- Properly perform vehicle fluid exchanges
- Repair and mount tires
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- One year of experience is preferred, but willing to train
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work some weekends
- Some form of experience and knowledge of tire equipment and tools
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
Click here to submit your application for this position.
If you choose to have the repairs done with us, we will credit this amount toward your total bill.
Our $59.99 Diagnostic Service is performed by our highly trained technicians to help solve your problems quickly and efficiently. This service includes the following: Computer Diagnostic Scan with the most up-to-date equipment and software available. Visual Inspection performed by our skilled technicians, including fluid checks, and raising the car up for under-car inspection if needed. Diagnostic Road Test, where our technicians test drive your car to identify concerns, and even monitor live computer data when applicable.
If you choose to have repairs done with us of $500 or more, the tow is free! If your repairs are less than $500, you pay our discounted rate for the tow, and still save money over calling yourself.
Free tow applies to local towing only, and does not cover costs incurred for non-standard towing procedures, off-road tows, etc. Please contact us for details.