Cincinnati Transmission Specialists has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Sharonville, OH.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Cincinnati Transmission Specialists's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness. Wage determined by experience, and we offer health insurance, paid holidays and vacation.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Experienced preferred, but willing to train
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
Click here to submit your application for this position.
$59.99 Diagnostic Serviceview coupon
If you choose to have the repairs done with us, we will credit this amount toward your total bill.
Aaron Papp, 10/04/2021
After months of experiencing a worsening steering wheel shake which could not be fixed by another mechanic or the local dealership I took my car to CTS. Josh and the team had the problem diagnosed by lunch time on day 1 and had the car fixed the next day. The 3 year warranty they gave me lets me know that the issue is fixed for good! I cannot recommend CTS highly enough!