- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
$59.99 Diagnostic Serviceview coupon
If you choose to have the repairs done with us, we will credit this amount toward your total bill.
Aaron Papp, 10/04/2021
After months of experiencing a worsening steering wheel shake which could not be fixed by another mechanic or the local dealership I took my car to CTS. Josh and the team had the problem diagnosed by lunch time on day 1 and had the car fixed the next day. The 3 year warranty they gave me lets me know that the issue is fixed for good! I cannot recommend CTS highly enough!